Weaving Olden Patterns: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello everyone!
I haven't forgotten about my promise to share with you the pattern of my Shamrocks Shawl, I've just been too busy to write a post on here, though the pattern's been on Ravelry for quite some time now; anyway, there you go: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shamrocks-shawl.
I'd be more than happy if some of you should decide to hook it, and in case you do please let me know what you think! : )
Oh, and of course: 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Sláinte!

6 comments:

  1. Happy St Patricks Day! I hope you're wearing your beautiful shawl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In late I hop you had a Happy St Patricks day !!! Thanks for the pattern ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is lovely !!!!!!
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful shawl pattern!
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beauty!
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bello lo scialle ...la lavorazione...il colore ....soprattutto il bordo ....ci potresti dedicare qualche post!!! Buona settimana Santa

    ReplyDelete